1st YOGA Magazine
launched in 2003 in the UK
We would like to inform you that:
• This page describes data processing methods for the personal data of users who access this site, independent of their motives.
• Yoga International Magazine Ltd. is committed to protecting user's privacy and to preserving personal information provided from access, use or spread to non-authorised parties.
• This website provides information on the Yoga Magazine brand, its products and promotions.
Data is held by Yoga International Magazine Ltd.
Our head office is at 233,Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6AB, United Kingdom.
VIRTUAL DATA COLLECTION FOR WEBSITE ACCESS
Our site's web servers only request the user's browser provide information that is strictly necessary to establish communication. This essentially regards data related to the pages visited, identification of the service provider and the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to access the Internet; the date and time the site is accessed and the Internet address of the website from which the user has gained direct access to the site.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSPARENCY
Yoga Magazine provides information on EU Law regarding the collection, use and management of personal data.
This information guarantees maximum transparency on several aspects, including:
• The aims of the data processing
• The relative methods of use
• The area of communication of the personal data processed
• The obligatory or optional nature of information given
• Addresses and methods to allow those whose data is being processed to access and oppose this process, as is their legal right.
• Requests, where necessary, for legal consent.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Unless advised by the subject and if there are no other legal obligations, data is held only for the period that is necessary to achieve its aims. If the subject believes, for any reason, that the aim of this data processing is complete, they can inform us at the addresses given below. A company employee will evaluate the request and eliminate the information.
Access to personal data and methods of exercising subject's rights. We welcome comments regarding our customer's privacy.
If you believe that Yoga International Magazine Ltd. and its companies do not respect the rules outlined in this policy, please send your comments via e-mail and/or post to the following addresses:
5 Dysart Street
By using these channels, you can also exercise your rights to access, rectify or oppose personal data processing under privacy laws.
CHANGES TO THE CURRENT POLICY
launched in 2003 in the UK
in yoga and natural living industry
founder and editor